Pupa House is a villa in San Feliciano, a village of fishermen on the Lago Trasimeno. It is situated in front of the Polvese island, in a quiet position and is, in the same time, well accessible and with all comforts.
The villa has two independent part:
- the part of the owner, a charming widow: mostly she lives in Perugia, only
now and then she comes to the villa, your privacy is respected
- the part of our guests, at the other side of te villa: it has a portico
and a swimming-pool which is exclusively at the disposal of our guests (the
owner does not use it). Big living (Italians call it a taverna), kitchen,
two bedrooms, a bathroom with a beautiful panorama on the lake and swimming-pool.
Location of main services:
- 1 km from San Feliciano: pharmacy, shops, beach, post-office, bank, restaurants. You can rent a vespa.
- 5 km from Magione: shops and railroad station
- High Season: 15/03-29/03/2008 (Easter) and 28/06-30/08/2008 (Summer) and 20/12/2007-05/01/2008 (Christmas and New Year)
- Middle Season: 29/03-28/06/2008 and 30/08-27/09/2008
- Low Season: 05/01-15/03/2008 and 27/09-20/12/2008
Always mention the period, from Saturday to Saturday, the number of persons and the composition of the group (adults, children)